Royal Holiday Rewards Award Program
Terms and Conditions
*For more information contact your corresponding Service Center, or write to email@example.com
- By forming part of the Royal Holiday Rewards program, the Member agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Royal Holiday Rewards program is exclusively for the use of Members with a 30-year Membership.
- Participation in the program is without cost.
- The benefits of the Royal Holiday Rewards program are Vacation Credits called Reward Credits, and may be used in combination with the Vacation Club’s Annual Membership Credits for booking stays.
- 1 (one) Reward Credits is awarded for every 30 Holiday Credits used, so long as the reservation is made at a destination offering Rewards and for a minimum of three nights..
- Reward Credits are valid only for lodging and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The Royal Holiday Rewards program as well as any Credits obtained (heretofore referred to as Reward Credits), are non-transferible, and associated solely with the Membership owner and co-owner.
- Program benefits are exclusively for the use of the Vacation Club owner and co-owner.
- Reward Credits are good until December 31st of the second year after acquiring them.
- The prerequisite for obtaining Reward Credits is that the Member be current on their Annual Fee, Financing Payments, and/or any other Membership-related payment.
- Reward Credits may be awarded for the punctual payment of things like membership fees, or for certain reservations or for seasonal promotions.
- Reward Credits will be reflected in the Member’s account no longer than 48 hours from the moment of the related payment or booking.
- Reward Credits may only be obtained when a reservation is made using regular, annual, accelerated, accumulated or additional Vacation Credits.
- Reward Credits acquired through a booking, may only be used for a posterior reservation, and may not be used in combination with other promotions or benefits.
- Reward Credits are applied automatically. Holiday Advisors do not have the ability to provide them or make exceptions to these Terms and Conditions.
- Reward Credits can be consulted online at www.royal-holiday.com/rewards, or by contacting a Holiday Advisor.
- In the event a reservation made using Reward Credits is canceled, all Reward Credits used will be lost.
- In the event a reservation made using Reward Credits is canceled, the Club’s cancelation policies outlined in its operational statutes will be applied.
- If a Membership shows a 60-day outstanding balance, all Reward Credits previously obtained to that point will be automatically cancelled, without the possibility of their recuperation.
- Royal Holiday Club reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
- In the supposed event the Royal Holiday Rewards program is cancelled, Members will maintain the Reward Credits acquired up until that time.
- The Club reserves the right to make changes to the program without prior notification to members